Mint is hiring its first dedicated Business Development role, a position that will build new, long-term client partner relationships and a growth/sales team from one to many over time. You know about blockchain technology or actively participate in various aspects of Web3. You have business and partnership development experience within technology, B2B SaaS solutions, platforms, publishers, agencies, brands or other organizations in the digital space. This new role presents an excellent opportunity to showcase your skills and expertise in identifying, cultivating, and closing relationships.
Leveraging your industry connections, you will engage with prospective clients and advise on Mint’s growth, tokenization expansion, and moving enterprises from Web2 to Web3. Working closely with multiple teams to grow adoption and deploy resources, you welcome new opportunities to bridge the gap between tech, strategy, creativity, and utility. Independently and alongside our leadership team, you’ll help to build a complete and comprehensive end-to-end sales process, answer technical questions, and deliver results that enable the entire team to succeed.
- Build relationships with brands and agencies in the industry, explore synergies and possibilities of growth with the services offered by Mint, identify a suitable business model and type of integration
- Understand industry best practices and trends and advise how prospects, enterprises, and organizations can leverage Mint’s features
- Identify client objectives for how and why they want to build with NFTs (awareness, engagement, brand-building, revenue, loyalty, retention, etc.) and develop strategies leveraging Mint’s capabilities
- Learn Mint’s Web3 platform and features with the awareness that marketers are still learning these concepts and may not yet conceive of what they should or could be doing
- Take full accountability for metrics and deliver accurate forecasts for the business
- Build, grow, and mentor a team of A+ business development professionals
- You have 7+ years of experience in a Business Development or Partnerships leadership position, selling to C-level decision-makers at marketing, agency, creative, start-up, or enterprise brand organizations
- You have a proven track record of establishing high-level relationships and leading large, diverse teams to successful outcomes
- You are an expert in presenting creative solutions to generate growth and have a knack for simplifying technical concepts
- You have strong consultative, partnering, negotiation, and influencing skills, establishing high trust and credibility with your clients
- You have mastery over the evolving digital marketing landscape, from Web2 to agencies and adtech
- You are passionate about fostering a culture of achievement over activity that bolsters a team through training, support, and resources to broker game-changing partnerships
- You demonstrate emotional intelligence with genuine empathy for your team and clients, maximizing your impact through understanding the motivations of others
- You are proficient in Google Suite, MS Office and other applications
- You can remain calm in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
- You are passionately motivated to contribute to Mint’s growth, development, and success
- An industry thought leader with a growing interest and knowledge of blockchain technology and the Web3 space: NFTs, metaverse, wallets, marketplaces, etc.
- Experience selling a technical product is a plus (i.e. Blockchain or commerce technologies)