Remote within United States, Canada
Posted 3 months ago
Build trading algorithms with AI, backtest them, then execute—all in one platform. No coding skills required. Trading. Built better.
Composer is a no-code platform for automated investment management. Composer allows you to build, test, deploy, and manage automated investing strategies - all without writing a line of code.
As a growth-focused frontend engineer at Composer you will:
- Work closely with the executive team to rapidly prototype and ship new growth initiatives
- Work closely with our SEO team to improve our contents’ search engine ranking
- Improve performance across the entire frontend stack
Projects you will work on:
- Programmatically generated content such as our ETF pages
- AI-powered tools to help visitors make investment decisions
- Indexing our library of user-generated strategies and making them accessible to search engines
We're looking for someone who:
- Has domain expertise in SEO and related product and engineering practices
- Is familiar with React and Next.js
- Is excited about making the biggest business impact possible
What's it like to work at Composer?
- We believe diverse perspectives are necessary if we aim to disrupt finance. To that end, we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome a wide array of backgrounds, experiences, and abilities.
- We believe the simplest solution is most likely the best one
- We encourage self-improvement and learning new skills
- We are venture-backed by top investors
$150K - 200K
Benefits & perks
Flexible Parent Working
Ground Floor, Verse Building, 18 Brunswick Place, London, N1 6DZ
108 E 16th Street, New York, NY 10003
Join over 111,000 others and get access to exclusive content, job opportunities and more!