London, United Kingdom
Posted 10 months ago
You will be responsible for designing applications on the Tezos blockchain and digital tools
UX/UI Designer – Blockchain - Dapps
Location: London, Soho
Industry: Blockchain | Tech
Salary Range: Industry leading base, crypto LTIP (Tezos tokens) and great benefits
TriliTech is a Tezos blockchain research and development hub based in London, UK. We are on a mission to advance the state of the art in blockchain technology, building the most scalable, secure and energy-efficient decentralised platform in the world.
Tezos is an open-source platform for assets and applications that can evolve by upgrading itself. We are one of the original proof of stake smart contract layer one blockchains. Since launching in 2018, Tezos has been utilised for hundreds of projects, attracted a vibrant, global community, and logged millions of transactions. Our proof of stake design means it can operate in an energy efficient manner, consuming over two-million times less energy than popular proof of work networks.
Our current corporate partners include Redbull Racing, McLaren, Ubisoft, Societe Generale and many others. Projects built on the Tezos blockchain include Hic Et Nunc, Objkt.com, Interpop, OneOf and Kukai.
Here at Trilitech, we are moving through rapid growth and are currently offering a fantastic opportunity for a UX/UI designer to come and join our small and expanding team.
You will be responsible for designing applications on the Tezos blockchain and digital tools – including websites and design resources – that foster ecosystem growth. To this end, you will contribute to design-related efforts surrounding product development and community outreach, including user research, prototyping, testing and iterating on attractive consistent UX.
Day to Day you will:
· Work with cross-functional teams to define scope and features of product
· Support the development team with the implementation of prepared design concept
· Develop design concepts for web and mobile applications and interfaces driven by personas, user-stories and user experience
· Develop user scripts, design layouts, development of user-first interfaces
· Based in London or Berlin
· A creative, current portfolio that shows potential for experimentation
· Demonstrable UX skills: experience translating project specs to user flows, wireframes and final designs
· Visual design skills: the ability to present clear information architecture and craft inspiring visual designs
· Design systems experience: comfort working within and maintaining design systems
· User Research experience: Familiarity with different methods and use cases
· Accessibility and ethics familiarity: familiarity with principles and experience integrating into designs
· Genuine interest in Blockchain
Nice to have:
· Experience designing for open source projects
· Familiarity with front end programming languages
You will have the opportunity to:
· Become an expert in blockchain technologies
· Spend 20% of your time working on blockchain-related passion projects
You will also receive:
· Highly competitive compensation package
· Generous pension scheme and core benefits
· Tez (Tezos tokens) LTIP scheme
· Flexible hybrid working policy
· 25 days holiday plus a day off for your birthday
We care deeply about our culture and have developed it across five key pillars:
Autonomy: we believe in hiring great people, then giving them the space and flexibility to work in the way that’s best for them. We will agree on goals, and then expect you to decide how you want to pursue those goals.
Collaboration: as a fast growing small business we all work together across multiple workstreams. We have a flat structure and encourage frank discussion, honesty and openness.
Learning and development: the blockchain space is developing at an incredibly fast rate. Having a growth mentality and being open to continuous learning is an important part of our culture. It’s always OK to not know the answer to something and have to do some research! We cement this by offering more formal perks to help fund employees’ continued education.
Diversity and Inclusion: inclusiveness is one of our blockchain’s core strengths, and in the same way we are committed to inclusiveness across all diversity dimensions. We are also actively looking for talent outside of the immediate blockchain space. What we primarily look for is general markers of excellence and ambition.
Mission driven: we believe that the Tezos blockchain is going to change the world and our goal is to promote its adoption. Blockchain technology will power new positive change, increase the democratisation of previously restricted systems and create transparency and trust.
Benefits & perks
Season Ticket Loan
Child care vouchers
25 days holiday + extra day for birthday
Ground Floor, Verse Building, 18 Brunswick Place, London, N1 6DZ
108 E 16th Street, New York, NY 10003
Join over 111,000 others and get access to exclusive content, job opportunities and more!