Senior Software Engineer (Frontend)
San Mateo, CA, US
Technologies & frameworks
Benefits & perks
- Health insurance
- Paid sick days
- Generous pto
- Dental insurance
- Stocked kitchen
- Gym membership
- Team events
To sum it up...
⚖️ Evisort is a legal tech company that uses artificial intelligence to automate extraction and interpretation of data from legal documents.
We are seeking a full-time front-end software engineer to join our team and help with scaling and expanding our already successful product on its way to revolutionizing how organizations process their legal data and operate around it.
- Work on an Scrum team in a collaborative environment to build a high-value, enterprise-grade web application
- Work on our React-based web application, building on existing features and supporting significant new feature launches 🚀
- Develop and maintain a robust frontend build pipeline as our requirements change
- Be the lead front-end developer on major features and product changes 🗣️
- 5+ Years experience in front-end software development
- 2+ Years experience with
React. More a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of software engineering
- Experience building and maintaining front-end application infrastructures
- Experience with
Gitor other distributed version control systems
- Familiarity with
AWSor similar cloud computing platforms
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- San Mateo, CA, US
Evisort is an artificial intelligence (AI) contract management company that helps professionals across all contract-handling roles to more easily categorize, search, and act on renewals and expiration dates for contracts of any type. Founded in 2016 by Harvard Law and MIT researchers, Evisort’s best-in-class AI understands meaning and context in legal language, eliminating the need for manual data entry and parsing of contracts or business documents. Backed by leading venture capitalists, including Amity Ventures, Village Global, and Serra Ventures, Evisort has offices in Silicon Valley and Boston.