San Francisco, CA, US
Posted 4 months ago
Make cryptographic computation practical and universally useful
This role is for a versatile engineer who is passionate about building scalable, resilient backend systems and is comfortable working across the stack as needed.
We are in search of a Senior Backend/Full-Stack Engineer to join our dynamic team. This role is for a versatile engineer who is passionate about building scalable, resilient backend systems and is comfortable working across the stack as needed.
If you have a profound interest in developing highly scalable, robust, and secure backend systems, or you enjoy navigating the breadth of technology stack from database to UI, and you’re looking for a challenging new opportunity, please submit your resume. We are flexible with compensation for exceptional candidates.
1. Design, develop, test, and deploy robust backend services that power our applications.
2. Work closely with our frontend and product teams to ensure a seamless integration of services.
3. Optimize existing systems for scalability, reliability, and performance.
4. Lead architectural decisions and actively participate in code reviews.
5. Champion best practices for development and deployment.
1. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
2. Minimum 5 years of experience in backend or full-stack development.
3. Proficiency in a major backend language such as Rust, C++, Python, Node.js, or Go.
4. Strong knowledge of database technologies, both SQL and NoSQL.
5. Experience building and maintaining APIs and backend services at scale.
6. Exceptional problem-solving abilities and a meticulous attention to detail.
7. Experience in the blockchain industry or strong understanding of blockchain technology.
8. Experience with building applications for financial systems, banking, or related fields.
$200K - 400K + Equity
Benefits & perks
Ground Floor, Verse Building, 18 Brunswick Place, London, N1 6DZ
108 E 16th Street, New York, NY 10003
Join over 111,000 others and get access to exclusive content, job opportunities and more!