This person will lead the evolution of the NEAR brand & messaging, designed to unite the ecosystem around a common direction, working closely with CMO.
NEAR Foundation is hiring for a Head of Brand & Growth. This person will lead the evolution of the NEAR brand & messaging, designed to unite the ecosystem around a common direction, working closely with CMO. This person will lead a team in developing best-in-class marketing strategies across a variety of channels aligned to NF goals, as well as empowering the ecosystem to pick up this activity over time. The Head of Brand & Growth will lead growth channels for NEAR Foundation, ensuring we keep to budget whilst meeting our overall goals.
- Be instrumental in architecting NEAR’s global brand and marketing strategies
- Lead a team of marketing managers and digital managers to plan & execute best-in-class marketing strategies to best meet NEAR Foundations goals
- Support in amplifying key milestones from across the NEAR ecosystem, including our partnerships, regional hubs, projects, funds and community members
- Develop a brand voice and maintain brand integrity across all key channels, such as website, social, content and storytelling, and experiences.
- Help maximize the impact of announcements, launches, and big moments. You’ll be part of shaping and executing our strategy for big news, ecosystem successes and community growth.
- Lead relationships with key agencies, such as creative & media agencies
- Work closely with the CMO on setting overall Marketing strategy and OKRs
- 5+ years of experience in leading & developing best in class marketing strategies across a variety of channels
- 3+ years of experience in leading high performing marketing teams (agency or client)
- Web3 experience preferable
- Strong communicator
- Ability to support change management in complex, fast-changing organizations
- ECOSYSTEM-FIRST: always put the health and success of the ecosystem above any individual's interest
- OPENNESS: operate transparently and consistently share knowledge to build open communities
- PRAGMATISM OVER PERFECTION: find the right solution not the ideal solution and beat dogmatism by openly considering all ideas
- MAKE IT FEEL SIMPLE: strive to make the complex feel simple so the technology is accessible to all
- GROW CONSTANTLY: learn, improve and fail productively so the project and community are always becoming more effective