London, United Kingdom
Posted 11 months ago
Lead a team of developer advocates, pre-sales engineers & customer support specialists
TriliTech is a Tezos blockchain R&D and Entrepreneur Hub based in London, UK. Our objective is to further develop and catalyse unique opportunities for the Tezos ecosystem, both on and off-chain. We are building a business development and adoption team to lead the global promotion of the Tezos blockchain, a leading layer 1 protocol launched in 2018. The ambition of TriliTech is to be a centre of excellence in everything we do and are therefore looking to scale the team with the best of the best people in their respective fields.
Tezos is an open-source platform that addresses key barriers facing blockchain adoptions for assets and applications backed by a global community of validators, researchers and builders. Our current corporate partners include Redbull Racing, McLaren, Ubisoft, Societe Generale and many others. Projects built on the Tezos blockchain include Hic Et Nuc, Objkt.com, Interpop, OneOf and Kukai.
The developer success team has three broad goals:
1. To provide pre/post sales technical support to our business development team as they work with everyone from start-ups to corporates to governments to help them use the Tezos blockchain.
2. To ensure that developers seeking to build on the Tezos blockchain have access to the best tooling, education materials and support systems possible.
3. To proactively engage with the developer community to promote the Tezos blockchain, via events, trainings, webinars, hackathons etc.
We are looking for a Head of Developer Success to lead this team and set its strategy. They need to be able to proactively assess the company's needs across these three verticals, create a plan to meet those needs, and execute on it. They will initially be leading a team of 4 people, with the option to add more heads with sufficient business justification.
This is a newly created position and this person will be a senior leader within our rapidly growing business. As such it is a fantastic opportunity to get on board early and make your mark. This role will require the candidate to develop a technical understanding of the Tezos blockchain. Existing knowledge of blockchain technology isn't required, however an interest and curiosity will be looked upon favourably.
· Lead a team of developer advocates, pre-sales engineers and customer support specialists, and support their career development.
· Create an inspiring vision and strategy for developer success and empower the team to deliver on it.
· Work in partnership with our business development teams to execute your vision and also to support BAU deals.
· Define, track, and report on goals and success metrics for the team's performance and impact.
· Use your industry knowledge to help the team build strategies for different developer markets.
· Collaborate with product, marketing, and engineering to align strategies and priorities.
· You have experience leading teams and love doing it; you feel passionate about empowering people and seeing them succeed.
· You live and breathe the developer world, can empathize with them and the challenges they face, and are excited to help them succeed.
· You understand the ins and outs of developer advocacy and how it fits into a broader platform strategy; You have experience in developer relations or a similar field.
· You have experience defining strategies and measuring performance against them.
· You comfortably navigate collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders, including product managers, engineers, and marketing teams.
· You are a great verbal and written communicator and are skilled at adjusting your message for different audiences.
· Experience at a fast growth technology company
· Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or a combination of education and experience in IT and a technical role
1. A desire to win. Our highly competitive industry is driven by strong winner-take-all effects. We need to be the best.
2. A sense of urgency. Our industry is fast paced, so we need to move quickly to stay ahead of the competition.
3. An ownership mindset. We take pride in what we do. We take the initiative - without waiting for others to act to bring about positive outcomes - and we're accountable for the results.
4. Pragmatism. We prioritise and evaluate based on impact and concrete results.
5. Communication. We broadcast to our colleagues our progress and our struggles often and eagerly. Because someone might need to know, someone might be able to help, we avoid information silos.
We care deeply about our culture and have developed it across five key pillars:
1. Autonomy: we believe in hiring great people, then giving them the space and flexibility to work in the way that's best for them. We will agree on goals, and then expect you to decide how you want to pursue those goals.
2. Collaboration: as a fast growing small business we all work together across multiple workstreams. We have a flat structure and encourage frank discussion, honesty and openness.
3. Learning and development: the blockchain space is developing at an incredibly fast rate. Having a growth mentality and being open to continuous learning is an important part of our culture. It's always OK to not know the answer to something and have to do some research! We cement this by offering more formal perks to help fund employees' continued education.
4. Diversity and Inclusion: inclusiveness is one of our blockchain's core strengths, and in the same way we are committed to inclusiveness across all diversity dimensions. We are also actively looking for talent outside of the immediate blockchain space. What we primarily look for is general markers of excellence and ambition.
5. Mission driven: we believe that the Tezos blockchain is going to change the world and our goal is to promote its adoption. Blockchain technology will power new positive change, increase the democratisation of previously restricted systems and create transparency and trust.
· Generous pension scheme
· Flexible collection of workplace perks, e.g. season ticket loans, childcare vouchers, cycle to work programs, gym memberships, free snacks and drinks etc.
· Tez (Tezos tokens) scheme
· Flexible home working policy
· Life insurance
· 25 days holiday and a day for your birthday, plus we close the office between Christmas and New Year
Benefits & perks
Season Ticket Loan
Child care vouchers
25 days holiday + extra day for birthday
Ground Floor, Verse Building, 18 Brunswick Place, London, N1 6DZ
108 E 16th Street, New York, NY 10003
Join over 111,000 others and get access to exclusive content, job opportunities and more!